Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 18- C Dog




This is C Dog, better known as my 10-year old son. He's lookin' pretty gansta, but he knows that any attempt at the gangsta life will bring down the wrath of the parental units. I gotta admit, he does look cool though!

As always, click on the photos for a larger view.

Lighting info and more pics after the jump.



Setup: Canon 7D, 28-75 Tamron f/2.8, at ISO 200, 1/50th. Lighting is from a $35 Ebay(TM) macro light ring that goes around the lens. Most of these ringlights, which are flashes, are between $200-1000. Mine is constant light and el cheapo and does a pretty darn good job. I love "ghetto" lighting hardware!

I'll show photos of the light and comparison shots in another post.  In the meantime, here's another photo of the OG.



















I'm still having fun trying to be creative on this 365 day, picture a day journey. Peace, out!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment